Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to make sure (that...): sich vergewissern, sicherstellen, sichergehen (, dass...)
Make sure that you did not make any mistakes. Vergewissen sie sich, dass sie keine Fehler gemacht haben.
- "Hannah : Approachable means making sure that people feel comfortable in coming to me and asking me questions."
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include."
- "I was just making sure."
- "I've been hired by your company to make sure you people are having fun and working together."
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "I have heard several very disturbing reports of language misuse by management here, and I just want to make sure that everyone is on the same page as far as our language policy is concerned."
- "Make sure you eat something before you go!"
- "You just make sure you don't gain any weight, and you'll be fine."
- "So I make sure that there's good team spirit."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Make sure zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!