Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a monkey: ein Affe
Monkeys like eating fruit and swinging through trees! Affen essen gern Obst und lieben es, sich durch die Bäume zu schwingen.
- "Hugging up the big monkey man"
- "If you don't mind, I suggest we meet at a great little bar called "The Funky Monkey" on Haight Street, they make great cocktails there and I know the bartender."
- "Funky Monkey."
- "Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey"
- "Monkey : Yes."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "I trust you are up to date on this "monkey" situation?"
- "Too bad New Zealanders are a bunch of cocky a-holes descended from criminals and retarded monkeys."
- "You reek of alcohol, cigarettes and what I can only assume to be monkey sperm."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Monkey zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!