Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a newspaper: eine Zeitung
- "We were cited in a few local newspapers for our participation in recycling and tree-planting programs."
- "Do you wish you could sit down and read the newspaper every morning like everyone else?"
- "I'm a journalist at the Sunday Roast newspaper in London, England."
- "Representing the Amazon daily newspaper: El Cocodrilo, here is Mr. Horatio Oléré."
- "For those who don't know me, I'm a journalist for London's 'Sunday Roast' newspaper."
- "Applicant : Well, like I said, I'm calling about a job that I saw in yesterday's newspaper."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Newspaper zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!