Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
nobody, no one: keiner, niemand
Nobody knows. Niemand weiß es.
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "What you do in your own time is up to you, however since there is a high risk that this demonstration could erupt in violence, I would prefer that no one leave work early to attend."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
- "No one ever said it would be this hard."
- "Nobody makes it on their own"
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Nobody zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!