Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
nobody, no one: keiner, niemand
Nobody knows. Niemand weiß es.
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "No one ever said it would be this hard."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
- "What you do in your own time is up to you, however since there is a high risk that this demonstration could erupt in violence, I would prefer that no one leave work early to attend."
- "Bruno : But dad, grandpa Xavier loves perfumes, and no one thinks he's weird."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Nobody zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!