Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
nobody, no one: keiner, niemand
Nobody knows. Niemand weiß es.
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "No one ever said it would be this hard."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
- "Nobody makes it on their own"
- "What you do in your own time is up to you, however since there is a high risk that this demonstration could erupt in violence, I would prefer that no one leave work early to attend."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Nobody (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!