Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
north: nördlich, Nord
the North der Norden
- "His travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "Philip : I went camping with my friend Joe in Lake Tahoe, which is about 200 miles north of San Francisco."
- "Moira : Have they come all the way from the north of England?"
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "It's in the north of England."
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "That's in the north of England."
- "Because where we live, in the north west of the west of France, she goes outside with the pigeons and she hunts them down, and then she makes a beautiful pâté à l'orange with it."
- "We have a North Island and a South Island, our population is around 4.3 million, and our capital city is Wellington."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit North zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!