Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
north: nördlich, Nord
the North der Norden
- "His travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "Moira : Have they come all the way from the north of England?"
- "It's in the north of England."
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "That's in the north of England."
- "We have a North Island and a South Island, our population is around 4.3 million, and our capital city is Wellington."
- "Philip : I went camping with my friend Joe in Lake Tahoe, which is about 200 miles north of San Francisco."
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "Because where we live, in the north west of the west of France, she goes outside with the pigeons and she hunts them down, and then she makes a beautiful pâté à l'orange with it."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit North (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!