Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "It is often said that everyone should have a hobby."
- "Edward : Ok, I'd probably be a flute, because I'm high-pitched, often in the background, but once you get to know me, I have a lovely melody."
- "I often drink tequila out of a coconut shell during board meetings."
- "These days conservatives are often associated with strong religious beliefs as well."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "Geeks are often obsessed with one thing, such as electronics or computers."
- "The MP also compared environmentalists to "Nazi-style propaganda peddlers", and said 'if something is repeated to the general public often enough, of course they will believe it."
- "-They often want to be taken to our leader"
- "Rob (New Zealand) : New Zealanders are often called "Kiwis"."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Often'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Often (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!