On the way
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
on the way: auf dem Weg, unterwegs
- "Last I heard you were happily married with a child on the way."
- "We killed a lot of bugs on the way here unfortunately!"
- "We did manage to release him, but unfortunately on the way down, he hit a few branches and then landed on his head."
- "Edward : On the way downtown I fell asleep"
- "Mary : I will take your report on the way to my desk, Spencer."
- "Thanks to a stroke of brilliance on my part, a shipment of Bruno's Brew is now on its way to our Sales Affiliate in Brazil."
- "For the past two weeks, there have been constant thunderstorms here, and the winds have reached speeds of 200 miles per hour, which usually indicates that there's a tornado on its way."
- "A great career, an incredible husband and a baby on the way."
- "Susie : Follow me to the conference room and I'll explain on the way."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit On the way zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!