Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an opinion: eine Meinung, eine Ansicht
- "Radio Rhubarb listeners, I'm interested in your opinions."
- "And finally 46% of you have no opinion either way or did not understand the question."
- "We have brains, Brian, and opinions and-"
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
- "I've read the report and I've got some opinions about some new possible scents."
- "Sigourney : So, I imagine that you must have an opinion on the trend of big businesses 'doing their part' to help the environment."
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
- "Well, those are two very strong opinions."
- "I know opinion is divided on the subject, but I've always been a firm believer in not doing drugs before an interview."
- "Surely in this case, an expert's opinion is more important?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Opinion zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!