Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(your) parents: (deine/Ihre) Eltern
Gosh! You look just like your parents Ahmed! Meine Güte! Ahmed, du siehst genau so aus wie deine Eltern!
- "Rachid : My parents come from Pakistan, Moira, but I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Xavier lost his parents when he was a child, and never found them again."
- "He helped me find the apartment I live in now, and he found tenants for the flat that my parents own in Sausalito."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Inga : You mean your parents?"
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Parent zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!