Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a parking lot (US), car park (UK): ein Parkplatz
- "We are "examining" him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Delavigne staff parking lot: it's fight night!"
- "Perhaps I'm exaggerating, but the other day I saw a horse in the parking lot."
- "However, I can confirm that you must all assemble at the staff parking lot at 6PM on Friday."
- "Ray : Brent, Rachid and I noticed a Taco Bell by the beach, so we decided to land the helicopter in the parking lot and grab some food."
- "Bruno : Brian, are you offering to physically injure a union representative in our parking lot?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Parking lot zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!