Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a plate: ein Teller, eine Platte
- "Waitress : Here you are gentlemen, one rare steak with fries for you, and a plate of mashed potatoes for you."
- "Philip : So Edward, that whole plate of mashed potatoes – is that a typical Swedish thing?"
- "Really expensive thing on a tiny plate (seasonal)"
- "One steak with fries and a plate of mashed potatoes coming right up!"
- "And helped myself to a plate"
- "cold so. plate. cold."
- "And helped myself to a generous plate"
- "Too much food on his big, fat plate."
- "You were the lunch on a big fish's plate!"
- "It says that we had two steaks and fries when in fact we had one steak and fries, and one plate of mashed potatoes."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Plate zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!