Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a plate: ein Teller, eine Platte
- "It says that we had two steaks and fries when in fact we had one steak and fries, and one plate of mashed potatoes."
- "Too much food on his big, fat plate."
- "You were the lunch on a big fish's plate!"
- "One steak with fries and a plate of mashed potatoes coming right up!"
- "Really expensive thing on a tiny plate (seasonal)"
- "Waitress : Here you are gentlemen, one rare steak with fries for you, and a plate of mashed potatoes for you."
- "cold so. plate. cold."
- "And helped myself to a generous plate"
- "Philip : So Edward, that whole plate of mashed potatoes – is that a typical Swedish thing?"
- "And helped myself to a plate"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Plate zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!