Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a plate: ein Teller, eine Platte
- "You were the lunch on a big fish's plate!"
- "It says that we had two steaks and fries when in fact we had one steak and fries, and one plate of mashed potatoes."
- "Philip : So Edward, that whole plate of mashed potatoes – is that a typical Swedish thing?"
- "Waitress : Here you are gentlemen, one rare steak with fries for you, and a plate of mashed potatoes for you."
- "And helped myself to a generous plate"
- "Too much food on his big, fat plate."
- "Really expensive thing on a tiny plate (seasonal)"
- "cold so. plate. cold."
- "And helped myself to a plate"
- "One steak with fries and a plate of mashed potatoes coming right up!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Plate zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!