Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
the population: die Bevölkerung
- "The world's oldest population is also one of the wealthiest, and they're ready to spend money on looking younger."
- "Australia's population is about 22 million, and our capital city is Canberra."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "Boston is also known for its large population of Irish and Italian immigrants!"
- "We have a North Island and a South Island, our population is around 4.3 million, and our capital city is Wellington."
- "New York City: the homeless population has risen to a record level: over 300,000 people are sleeping in the streets."
- "With around 20% of the British population currently falling into the "obese" category, and a further 40% being classified as "overweight", the government decided a change was necessary."
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "Mr. Wang : Then you know that China represents 20 percent of the world's population."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Population (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!