Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(She's) possibly (responsible for what has happened): (Sie ist) möglicherweise (verantwortlich für das, was passiert ist)
- "We'll need an unstable government, possibly with a dictator."
- "I don't believe in capitalism. What could you and your company possibly offer me?"
- "Hogwash : I couldn't possibly finish the book in less than six months."
- "possibly a burka or sarong."
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "So, please come to my petite dégustation in the break room at 1pm to celebrate me, French gastronomy and my final few months before I am possibly deported."
- "Possibly more in your case."
- "I suggest one verse and possibly a chorus, but that's it."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Possibly zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!