Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
qualified: qualifiziert, kompetent, ausgebildet
He's finished studying and now he's a qualified chef. Er hat seine Ausbildung abgeschlossen, und nun ist er ausgebildeter Koch.
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am extremely qualified."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, a worldwide leader in cosmetics, seeks an experienced, qualified professional to manage the new customer service department in San Francisco."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "His name is Trey Feltchenheimer and he has experience in both management and customer service, and he is highly qualified in a number of related fields."
- "His name is Mr. Jeffrey Steele, and he is extremely qualified for the position."
- "You should consult a qualified health professional immediately."
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am well qualified."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Qualified zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!