Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
qualified: qualifiziert, kompetent, ausgebildet
He's finished studying and now he's a qualified chef. Er hat seine Ausbildung abgeschlossen, und nun ist er ausgebildeter Koch.
- "You should consult a qualified health professional immediately."
- "His name is Trey Feltchenheimer and he has experience in both management and customer service, and he is highly qualified in a number of related fields."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, a worldwide leader in cosmetics, seeks an experienced, qualified professional to manage the new customer service department in San Francisco."
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am extremely qualified."
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am well qualified."
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Qualified zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!