Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
to realise (UK), to realize (US): realisieren
It was then that I realised I wasn't alone, there was pixie sitting on the wall watching me. Dann realisierte ich, dass ich nicht alleine bin; da saßen Kobolde auf der Mauer, die mich anschauten.
- "That's when I realized that my daddy's advice was to start networking!"
- "Icarus : You see, another Stickypedia user has seen our edit and quickly realized that a photo of me was inappropriate."
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "Janine : Brent, you have to realize that quitting your job and being fired from your job are two very different things."
- "When we crossed paths in the corridor last month, I felt something deep in my bosom. At first I thought it was destiny, but now I realize it was your hand touching me inappropriately."
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "You do realize that the trip takes."
- "That was weird, I didn't realize that people could actually call you on one of these things."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "Retailers are starting to realize that it is better to sell low than not sell at all."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Realise (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!