Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "Salaries and rent prices are reasonable and the corporate taxes are a lot lower than in Australia."
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "If you'll not be reasonable, then your monkey will suffer the consequences."
- "Studies show that the current 'traffic light' labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "If you leave a name and number, I'll try to get back to you reasonably soon."
- "But, don't worry, I'll use all the skills at my disposal to negotiate a more reasonable price with her agent Steve McDoody."
- "well, reasonable spending!"
- "My phone is ringing off the hook, my list of clients is growing every month, I'm doing great business and working reasonable hours."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Reasonable zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!