Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
The cashier forgot to give me my receipt. Der Kassierer hat vergessen mir meinen Kassenbon zu geben.
the receipt (of a parcel): der Erhalt (eines Pakets)
UK: That's 25 pence change and there's your receipt sir.
US: If you don't have a receipt then I cannot refund you, madam.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "- Damaged goods must be reported immediately by telephone upon receipt of items. No claims for compensation can be made after three working days."
- "Upon receipt of the completed form, we will contact you to arrange a visit from one of our installation engineers*."
- "Brian : Do you still have the receipt?"
- "Philip : Receipt?"
- "Icarus : On August 22nd of last year, there is a twelve-hundred dollar charge to the company's expense account, but we can't seem to locate a receipt for this transaction."
- "Jean : I mean a receipt."
- "417 days have passed since you confirmed receipt of the delivery, yet payment is still outstanding."
- "I discovered the receipt for a sizeable equipment purchase from 1998, which was not registered, and could have caused a catastrophe."
- "Brian : Well, without a receipt, I am afraid you're not going to get a cash refund."
- "No, no the receipt was in my pants, and my pants are long gone."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Receipt zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!