Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to reduce (to) : senken, verringern, mindern, einschränken
I have reduced the list to only include the most important things. Ich habe die Liste auf die wichtigsten Sachen eingeschränkt.
- "To reduce the risk of credit card fraud, we have recently updated our security system."
- "The commission wants to take measures to reduce the amount of fishing by nearly 50%."
- "Studies show that the current 'traffic light' labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using e-mail, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
- "It is reality for a select group of people called City traders, though their number has just been reduced by one."
- "Anosmia is a condition in which the sense of smell is reduced or lost entirely."
- "The police said that Icarus is definitely facing some prison time, but I think that with a little bit of the Cheeter charm, I can get it reduced to a suspended license and 2 or 3 hundred hours of community service."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own e-mail accounts by deleting e-mails older than 90 days, as well as e-mails with large attachments."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Reduce to zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!