Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I went shopping last Saturday. Letzten Samstag bin ich einkaufen gegangen.
a shop: ein Geschäft, ein Laden
UK: I'm going shopping to buy some new clothes.
US: This shop is closed on Sundays.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Susie : The store is on Oxford Street, and offers a completely new, vibrant shopping experience."
- "Still others are buying shops and businesses."
- "With energy prices high, consumers are also reluctant to make costly trips to the shopping mall."
- "During the holiday shopping season, you can't escape it."
- "These days, people are shopping and banking online, instant messaging from mobile phones, posting status updates through Spitter, blogging, vlogging (or better yet mobile vlogging), aggregating news from various sources and perfecting their profiles on popular social networking sites."
- "Even old people need to go shopping!"
- "I understand that you've turned one part of this floor into a furniture shop."
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "I hope this helps, and that you continue to enjoy shopping with us."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Shop zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!