Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "Republicans are sometimes called "conservatives", which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "It's actually only the fourth time since 1932 that the Social Democrats haven't held enough seats in the Parliament to lead the government."
- "I have an undergraduate degree in social psychology, as well as a master's degree in Communications."
- "Luna : Social equality, mangos and sperm whale."
- "The Democrats position themselves to the left on issues of economy and social policy."
- "Social Psychology"
- "Most people tend to avoid this subject at the office or in social situations."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Social zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!