Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
a (love) song: ein (Liebes)lied
- "Krazy Gideon : That song is terrible."
- "Edward : Well, I think I should write all the songs for the contests."
- "You wouldn't believe it, but I wrote that song in 5 minutes and played it to the hotel manager."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "But I've actually got three guitars, and I don't think there are any microfiches in any of them - only hit songs."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "That song was truly awful."
- "Guy : Yes, but I must tell you, your song is probably very stupid."
- "For example, here's my song for Europe."
- "Are you ready to hear my song?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Song (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!