Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a (love) song: ein (Liebes)lied
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "Edward, sing your song."
- "That song was truly awful."
- "But I've actually got three guitars, and I don't think there are any microfiches in any of them - only hit songs."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "Are you ready to hear my song?"
- "Krazy Gideon : That song is terrible."
- "Edward : Well, I think I should write all the songs for the contests."
- "Guy : Yes, but I must tell you, your song is probably very stupid."
- "For example, here's my song for Europe."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Song zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!