Übersetzung Take over
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
a takeover: eine Übernahme
- "I expected this answer, which is why my team of lawyers is working in shifts, planning a hostile takeover of your companies."
- "Edward : Hi, this is Edward Moon, I'm not here right now because I'm taking part in a secret plot to overthrow the robots that have taken over the Delavigne Corporation - boooo!"
- "Takeover coincided with the mysterious disappearance of company president Sum-Young Kai."
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy."
- "I have held this position for more than ten years, but am just now taking over your account from Luke Gabriels, who has moved on to other challenges in this industry."
- "At least that was the case until last week, when one of the most controversial takeovers in Italian history took place."
- "Despite appearances to the contrary, the takeover is completely legitimate, and cannot be challenged in a court of law."
- "The takeover was an unexpected blow to the family-run business that could mark the end of a century of locally-tailored Italian couture."
- "What began as the dream of two ambitious Italian youths in Tuscany ended suddenly and brutally in a Milan boardroom last week when it was announced that fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio had been taken over by Sylvio Mazerati."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Take over'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Take over (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!