Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(a) team-building (meeting): (ein Meeting) zur Verstärkung des Teamgeistes
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "In case you were wondering, I'm still not going to tell you where our team-building weekend will be taking place."
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "The shareholders of this company are making themselves heard by suggesting that we incorporate efficiency experts, and team-building consultants to our current infrastructure."
- "Subject: Corporate Retreat and Team-Building"
- "Delavigne Team-Building Weekend"
- "Without further ado, I'd like to turn things over to Lieutenant Lawrence Laughsalot, a 'team-building' consultant from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Team-building zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!