Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
technology: die Technologie
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "As soon as future medical technology has advanced, your body will be defrosted, healed and revived."
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems. In other words, we need at least one functioning computer at all times."
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "Mariana Cousins is a Business Technology Sensitivity Specialist."
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "Bob : I know it was wrong, but, really there's a lot of interesting research being done on pinball technology these days."
- "They truly are the masters of disruptive technology."
- "At the Cryonics Foundation we have the technology to make you IMMORTAL!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Technology zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!