Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the temperature: die Temperatur
- "Here under fabulous clear blue skies, the temperature is hot enough to roast a dingo."
- "Average winter temperature in Finland?"
- "Here in Siberia, the temperature just reached -20 degrees Celsius with a wind chill temperature of -29."
- "The local time is 3:30 in the afternoon, and the temperature is 10 degrees celsius, and it is, of course, raining heavily."
- "He said "climate change is happening - that much is sure - but what the scare-mongers are failing to mention is that our planet has always had great fluctuations in temperature."
- "The temperature should start dropping late this evening, and we'll be down around the low fifties by tomorrow night."
- "Rupert : Hello, hello, what's the temperature in Scotland next week?"
- "Dr. Loblaw : Your blood pressure is normal, temperature as well."
- "The temperature has dropped below zero for the first time in a hundred years."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Temperature zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!