Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the temperature: die Temperatur
- "Here in Siberia, the temperature just reached -20 degrees Celsius with a wind chill temperature of -29."
- "The temperature has dropped below zero for the first time in a hundred years."
- "The temperature should start dropping late this evening, and we'll be down around the low fifties by tomorrow night."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Your blood pressure is normal, temperature as well."
- "Here under fabulous clear blue skies, the temperature is hot enough to roast a dingo."
- "Average winter temperature in Finland?"
- "He said 'climate change is happening - that much is sure - but what the scare-mongers are failing to mention is that our planet has always had great fluctuations in temperature."
- "Rupert : Hello, hello, what's the temperature in Scotland next week?"
- "The local time is 3:30 in the afternoon, and the temperature is 10 degrees celsius, and it is, of course, raining heavily."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Temperature zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!