Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the temperature: die Temperatur
- "The local time is 3:30 in the afternoon, and the temperature is 10 degrees celsius, and it is, of course, raining heavily."
- "Here in Siberia, the temperature just reached -20 degrees Celsius with a wind chill temperature of -29."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Your blood pressure is normal, temperature as well."
- "The temperature has dropped below zero for the first time in a hundred years."
- "The temperature should start dropping late this evening, and we'll be down around the low fifties by tomorrow night."
- "Here under fabulous clear blue skies, the temperature is hot enough to roast a dingo."
- "Average winter temperature in Finland?"
- "Rupert : Hello, hello, what's the temperature in Scotland next week?"
- "He said 'climate change is happening - that much is sure - but what the scare-mongers are failing to mention is that our planet has always had great fluctuations in temperature."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Temperature zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!