Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Note that in informal language (especially on the internet and in text messages), we sometimes write 'tho' rather than 'though'.
even though: obwohl, auch wenn
UK: I understood most of what the man said, even though I don't speak Italian.
US: Though it was difficult at first, I eventually learned to tie my shoes.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno : Well Brian, though my Japanese is rusty, Masaki said something about Icarus' behavior that might be a clue."
- "Where am I though?"
- "I'm not trying to pull you, even though I would like to."
- "This exhibit looks pretty popular though."
- "The thing is though, the Spanish authorities are being a bit difficult."
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "I still have some pimples though."
- "Anyway, feel free to use the gym at your leisure, though keep in mind that the workouts are mandatory."
- "Xavier loved sports, particularly Water Polo, though he never understood how to get the horses in the swimming pool."
- "Though you still show much difficulty respecting our ‘no touching' rule, you have demonstrated great progress in the following areas"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Though zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!