Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "I look forward to meeting you Thursday, at 6.00 PM sharp!"
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "Thursday night is Battle of The Bands night at this basement joint."
- "We'll discuss this on Thursday."
- "Thursday February 21, 2013"
- "RE: Thursday's meeting"
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "This Thursday, six hard rock bands will each be given 15 minutes to prove that they're the next big thing."
- "I am writing to confirm our scheduled meeting for next Thursday."
- "Thursday I don't care about you, it's Friday I'm in love."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Thursday zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!