Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
UK: My best friend is a tiny grey kitten.
US: I'm wearing nothing but a tiny pair of panties.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "A tiny Japanese man won."
- "It is covered with hundreds of tiny little sharp little things."
- "In his tiny shop, he created some of the most amazing perfumes in all of Paris."
- "Royal Rehab® is the world's most unique rehabilitation center, with over 5000 years of experience turning kingly cruelties into tiny transgressions!"
- "Vomited into a tiny paper sachet (mostly)."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "Really expensive thing on a tiny plate (seasonal)"
- "Tiny Nuclear Reactors"
- "They look like tiny little bears, but they're actually part of the marsupial family, animals native to Australia."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Tiny zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!