Übersetzung To bring something to someone's attention
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
to bring something to someone's attention: jemanden auf etwas aufmerksam machen
It has been brought to my attention that this year's ad campaign has not been very well received so far. Man hat mich darauf hingewiesen, dass die diesjährige Werbekampagne bis jetzt nicht sehr gut aufgenommen wurde.
- "However, I was not sure if you share Mr. Cheeter's opinion on this matter, and so I thought I would bring this matter to your attention."
- "Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention – you did the right thing."
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "Also, I thought I should bring it to your attention that Horatio has already established his own nap time policy, apparently it has been in place for several decades, and he seems to be ultra-productive!"
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Dear Luna, Sadly, I must bring to your attention the poor performance of my secretary, Doris May PERIOD."
- "Bruno : Icarus has brought it to my attention that we're paying a great deal of extra fees to your bank Sam, and I'm afraid most of it is going to your porcelain door handles and your Château Margaux."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit To bring something to someone's attention (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!