Wireless access point
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a wireless access point: ein drahtloser Netzzugang
A wireless access point is either a hardware device or a computer's software that serves as a communication hub to connect to a wired LAN.
- "If you have newer servers, I'd advise you to replace the older access points with the 11g."
- "Most recently I was trying to set up a wireless connection for the servers in our network, but I'm having some difficulty because the wireless access points which I purchased don't seem to be compatible with the servers we use."
- "Are you aware that 11b access points are used for home networks, whereas 11g access points are more suited to businesses?"
- "Bob : So I should probably return all these access points I just bought."
- "Techie : And what kind of access points are they?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Wireless access point zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!