Wireless access point
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a wireless access point: ein drahtloser Netzzugang
A wireless access point is either a hardware device or a computer's software that serves as a communication hub to connect to a wired LAN.
- "Most recently I was trying to set up a wireless connection for the servers in our network, but I'm having some difficulty because the wireless access points which I purchased don't seem to be compatible with the servers we use."
- "Techie : And what kind of access points are they?"
- "If you have newer servers, I'd advise you to replace the older access points with the 11g."
- "Are you aware that 11b access points are used for home networks, whereas 11g access points are more suited to businesses."
- "Bob : So I should probably return all these access points I just bought."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Wireless access point zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!