Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
a workplace: ein Arbeitsplatz
Smoking is prohibited in the workplace. Rauchen ist am Arbeitsplatz verboten.
- "Susie : Have you seen the new guidelines for language in the workplace Brian?"
- "Banned from the workplace"
- "- Never deactivate the firewall we have installed for you, even if it prevents you from accessing certain websites (which are, as it happens, not appropriate for the workplace)."
- "You know there are thousands of cases of workplace sexual harassment in the States every year."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Kimmie : No, my presentation is on the dangers of stereotypes in the workplace."
- "We need to have a long talk about appropriate language in the workplace."
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "Being respected in the workplace"
- "I feel more prepared to take a leadership position not only in the workplace, but also at the head of a small country again, if ever the need arises."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Workplace (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!