Traducción & Definición
(a case of) food poisoning: (un caso de) intoxicación alimentaria
to poison: envenenar, intoxicar
- "I suggest you contact the poison control center immediately."
- "It is my unfortunate task to inform you that you have poisoned my son, Mr. Icarus Archibald Quincy."
- "Bruno had been poisoned and his body mutilated in many ways - cigarette burns, bullet wounds, stab wounds, teeth marks, etc."
- "Subject: Food poisoning"
- "Subject: Alleged food poisoning"
- "In fact, the police have informed us that this food poisoning was caused by environmental extremists."
- "I have been informed that the quantities of poison consumed by your son were too small to pose a threat to his life."
- "You're lucky you didn't get food poisoning, and seafood is always so damned costly."
- "Brian : Oh no, maybe you have food poisoning from the restaurant?"
- "Bruno's dog, Stink, was found with a small bottle of poison (cyanide) attached to his dog collar."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Food poisoning' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!