Traducción & Definición
(a case of) food poisoning: (un caso de) intoxicación alimentaria
to poison: envenenar, intoxicar
- "I suggest you contact the poison control center immediately."
- "In fact, the police have informed us that this food poisoning was caused by environmental extremists."
- "Subject: Food poisoning"
- "Bruno had been poisoned and his body mutilated in many ways - cigarette burns, bullet wounds, stab wounds, teeth marks, etc."
- "Bruno's dog, Stink, was found with a small bottle of poison (cyanide) attached to his dog collar."
- "It is my unfortunate task to inform you that you have poisoned my son, Mr. Icarus Archibald Quincy."
- "You're lucky you didn't get food poisoning, and seafood is always so damned costly."
- "Subject: Alleged food poisoning"
- "I have been informed that the quantities of poison consumed by your son were too small to pose a threat to his life."
- "Brian : Oh no, maybe you have food poisoning from the restaurant?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Food poisoning' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!