Traducción & Definición
to intern (with, at): hacer prácticas
I am interning with the Senator at her New York offices. Estoy de prácticas en la oficina de la senadora, en Nueva York.
an internship unas prácticas
an intern (US): un becario
In British English, an "intern" is understood, however, a work experience person is more commonly used.
an internship (US): una práctica
In British English, "internship" is understood, however, work experience placement is more commonly used.
UK: Have you met the new intern? Oh he's gorgeous.
US: I am interning with the Senator at her New York offices.
- "Do you think unpaid interns just go around interpreting Dickensian characters?"
- "Please go to Horatio's laboratory at 6pm this evening, where you will be joined by fellow "volunteers", Hannah Benedict (Head of Retail) and Edward Moon (British intern)."
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of "compromising" positions."
- "Hannah : You're the intern, go and clean up this monkey poo please!"
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
- "Philip : Hey intern, how's it going in there?"
- "You can ignore the sign that says "No Interns" on the door."
- "Leaked nudes of former Intern land Delavigne Corp in hot water!"
- "I stand before you today not as a pimple-faced intern, fetching coffee and making copies, but as a modern-day Adonis: statuesque, strong, confident."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ...................................."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Intern' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!