Traducción & Definición
special: especial, particular
Nothing special Nada especial
- "If you have any urgent inquiries during my expedition in the Himalayas, please contact my special assistant, Brian Jones."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "Brian Jones, 37, special assistant to CEO Bruno Delavigne, has been accused of stealing trade secrets from within the heart of the company."
- "Joining us is a very special guest, who will test THX-1134's sales skills."
- "Narrator: And finally we move to the office of CEO Bruno Delavigne, where Special Assistant Brian Jones has been replaced by a camel."
- "Moira : Welcome to an extra special edition of Radio Rhubarb, folks!"
- "Harold : Well, that sounds special!"
- "Welcome to the program. Today we have a special treat for you."
- "We label all the bottles with high-quality, low-cost labels manufactured by one of our Asian production partners, and designate this perfume as a "special limited edition" of "Bordello Breeze"."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Special' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!