Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to be based in/at/around: tener sede en, estar situado en
(a Paris-)based (company): (une empresa) con sede (en París)
A San Francisco-based corporation Una compañía con sede en San Francisco.
UK: I'm basing my new film on a book by J R Hartley.
US: We are a Paris-based company specializing in dogs.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "During the booking process, passengers can select the cabin crew for their flight, based on photos and body measurements."
- "Must be based locally."
- "Conclusions : Sarah Delavigne, San Francisco-based trapeze artist, is excluded as the biological mother of Bruno Delavigne."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, the San Francisco-based perfume manufacturer, announced the completion of the Delavigne Gallery last week, an ambitious new project in New York that combines art, perfume and architecture."
- "allowed me to witness the manufacturing process of a new perfume based on the scent of citrus fruits and mangoes."
- "Salary: 40-45K, based on experience"
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "Conclusions : Bruno Delavigne, defendant and San Francisco-based businessman, is excluded as the biological father of plaintiff, Danica Delavigne, Australian-born troublemaker."
- "Philip will be traveling to smoggy, silicone-filled Los Angeles on Thursday morning to meet with buyers from 'Smells R Us', a chain of local perfume stores based in Southern California, as well as carriers of fine Delavigne products."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this 'facelift' will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Base'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Base'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!