Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the ceiling (of a room): el techo (de una habitación)
UK: Is that... blood on your ceiling?
US: No, no, I just need to clean the ceiling.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "The ceiling height is 14 feet, and the apartment comes fully furnished."
- "The walls, floors, and ceilings are all made from Greek marble."
- "As you know, most of the ceiling collapsed due to the excessive water build-up."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a 'nice young man', and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "It has now been 48 days (and 47 nights) since your 'home improvements' caused this damage and my bathroom ceiling has still not been repaired."
- "15th, tomorrow will make seven (7) weeks since your renovation project 'incident' caused significant water damage to the ceiling of my bathroom (i."
- "Bruno : This building does seem rather excessive: marble flooring, gold plated ceilings, I believe that door handle is actually made of porcelain."
- "polishing the mirrors on the bedroom ceilings;"
- "Low ceiling with concrete beams gives cozy feel"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Ceiling'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Ceiling'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!