Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a desk: un escritorio (en la oficina), un pupitre (en el colegio)
Susan has a desk at Delavigne. Susan trabaja en Delavigne.
a cash desk una caja
the reception desk la recepción
- "Hannah : What happened to your desk?"
- "The policy is on your desk, along with some chocolates."
- "Well, by the look of your desk, it was a very intensive session."
- "Preparation: Please be naked, lying face down on your desk when I arrive."
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "Also, I'm leaving 50 dollars on your desk."
- "Your desk's been cleared"
- "Just keep your head down on the desk and we will begin."
- "But I don't have a desk!"
- "Tomorrow morning I have to finish an interim financial report, and Kevin still hasn't gotten back to me with the figures I need from the factories in Asia, and I already asked him eight times, and Bruno's going to be furious if the finished report isn't on his desk by 12."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Desk'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Desk'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!