Ladies and gentlemen
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Ladies and gentlemen: Señoras y señores
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, before you decide on anything, I would like to say something that I think you'll find very interesting."
- "General Rainbow Child : Ladies and gentlemen, I present Brian Jones, the human cannonball!"
- "Ladies and gentlemen, meet our new "spokesbaby": Carlos!"
- "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm very glad to be here tonight."
- "Danica : Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I'd like to begin with a story, if you'll permit."
- "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you my finest work: “Multiplicity”"
- "Well, the time has come, ladies and gentlemen, for that little girl to take back what is rightfully hers, the multi-billion dollar enterprise known as the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being at this press conference."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Ladies and gentlemen'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Ladies and gentlemen'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!