Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the personnel: el personal
- "Since you're in charge of personnel, I want to ask you to approach the accounts department on my behalf."
- "The balloon, or Montgolfier, lost radio contact with local airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center, where the balloon took off around 12:00 the previous night."
- "Coordinated the talents of band personnel (Jon, Randi and Gringo)."
- "We will be allocating significant resources to its development: money, equipment, personnel."
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "Director of Personnel"
- "Shoshana was captured and caged minutes after the attack, when stunned zoo personnel discovered the tiger standing over Timothy and kissing him affectionately."
- "I'm glad we have this opportunity to sit down together and finally discuss some personnel issues."
- "Her responsibilities include recruitment, managing personnel and mediating staff disputes."
- "There are many things to consider at the end of the year, and we certainly have some important decisions to make regarding departmental budgets and personnel payroll."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Personnel'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Personnel'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!