Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
- "'The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "Bartender : That's fine if you want to vote, or drive, or go to war, but drinking is more serious than those things."
- "I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "The General made war, but Rainbow Child makes love."
- "The economy is struggling, people are losing their homes, and wars continue to be fought with no end in sight."
- "Here are today's terrifying headlines WAR."
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "Edward : Let's go to war with everyone!"
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'War'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'War'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!