Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
weak: débil, flojos
My scores are a bit weak compared to last year. Mis resultados son un poco más flojos comparados con los del año pasado.
I'm too weak to pick up this box. Soy demasiado débil para llevar esta caja.
UK: I have weak arms - could you help me lift this box?
US: This cocktail is a bit weak. Could you add more vodka?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Panic attacks can make you feel weak and worthless, can't they?"
- "Philip : It seems to me that when we speak of international outsourcing, we feel that this is a bad thing - something companies do to cut costs or exploit weaker economies."
- "Without it, I'm nothing, I'm a weak little kitten."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "The dollar is very weak right now."
- "You can't even smell them with your weak little nose!"
- "I just, sometimes I just feel so weak!"
- "The typeface looks faded and dull to me, and then there's the weak allusion to my grandfather, it's just aged badly."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Weak'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Weak'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!