Übersetzung & Definition
to accompany: begleiten
Will you accompany me to the doctor's office? Begleitest du mich zur Arztpraxis?
Bruno was accompanied by Horatio at the meeting. Bruno wurde von Horatio zur Konferenz begleitet.
to be accompanied (by someone): (von Jemandem) begleitet werden
UK: I will be accompanying the singer on guitar.
US: A true gentleman accompanies his date to the door.
- "Bernie will accompany you to the front door."
- "A jingle, no longer than 30 seconds long, to accompany television and radio ads for Outback Cologne."
- "But the idea of accompanying my meal with a glass of wine that smells like rotten eggs?"
- "We will have a television campaign to accompany the product launch, the cream comes in a tube... Who's got something?"
- "I want to inform you that we are currently looking for a short jingle to accompany our new radio advertising campaign for Delavigne perfumes."
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "We want to create an advertisement for our product, Outback Cologne: something musical to accompany a television ad."
- "Bobby Vanquish, the king of jazz, returns to San Francisco this weekend, accompanied by six of the 21st century's finest horn players."
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Accompany'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.