Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I want to inform you that we are currently looking for a short jingle to accompany our new radio advertising campaign for Delavigne perfumes."
- "We will have a television campaign to accompany the product launch, the cream comes in a tube... Who's got something?"
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
- "Bernie will accompany you to the front door."
- "Bobby Vanquish, the king of jazz, returns to San Francisco this weekend, accompanied by six of the 21st century's finest horn players."
- "A jingle, no longer than 30 seconds long, to accompany television and radio ads for Outback Cologne."
- "But the idea of accompanying my meal with a glass of wine that smells like rotten eggs?"
- "We want to create an advertisement for our product, Outback Cologne: something musical to accompany a television ad."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Accompany'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!