Übersetzung & Definition
to allow: erlauben, genehmigen
Smoking in the office is not allowed. Rauchen im Büro ist nicht erlaubt.
UK: You're not allowed to smoke in this restaurant.
US: Our schedule allows time for coffee breaks.
- "It allows me to organize my time, remember appointments-"
- "Your company's plan allows you to increase or decrease your monthly pay-in at any time, as well as to re-allocate the investments of your plan."
- "I thought that wasn't allowed."
- "Allow me to direct you to baby number 2."
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
- "InBrianaJones (Brian Jones) says : It's software that allows you to make cheap or free calls over the Internet."
- "It's a type of software that allows you to do things on your E-Phone, like change your voice, break up with your girlfriend, watch virtual fish swimming."
- "This program allows you to spend an extra 6 weeks at home to bond with your baby, again at 60% pay."
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Allow'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.