Übersetzung & Definition
to allow: erlauben, genehmigen
Smoking in the office is not allowed. Rauchen im Büro ist nicht erlaubt.
UK: You're not allowed to smoke in this restaurant.
US: Our schedule allows time for coffee breaks.
- "Your company's plan allows you to increase or decrease your monthly pay-in at any time, as well as to re-allocate the investments of your plan."
- "This program allows you to spend an extra 6 weeks at home to bond with your baby, again at 60% pay."
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
- "Allow me to direct you to baby number 2."
- "I thought that wasn't allowed."
- "InBrianaJones (Brian Jones) says : It's software that allows you to make cheap or free calls over the Internet."
- "It allows me to organize my time, remember appointments-"
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that everyone keeps asking about."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Allow'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...