Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "We will be allocating significant resources to its development: money, equipment, personnel."
- "And then I'm supposed to have a meeting with Philip and talk about the sales budget for the next quarter, and I just know he's going to ask me for more stuff that I can't afford to allocate him, and - well - you know what Philip's like, and... It's just too much, mommy!"
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "Several departments, including Sales and Production, did not spend all of the money they were allocated at last year's budget approval meeting."
- "Your company's plan allows you to increase or decrease your monthly pay-in at any time, as well as to re-allocate the investments of your plan."
- "But I fought tooth and nail, and managed to allocate funds for the following items"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Allocate'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!