Übersetzung & Definition
although: obwohl, obgleich, trotzdem
Although their mother told them not to, the children went into the pool. Obwohl ihre Mutter ihnen gesagt hatte, sie sollten es lassen, sind die Kinder in das Schwimmbecken gegangen.
UK: Although their mother told them not to, the children went into the pool.
US: I once went to Singapore, although I never left the airport.
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "Although I do love the XXX-files."
- "No pigeons were harmed in the making of this film, although there are those who say they're pests, rats with wings."
- "Although we haven't recovered their bodies, we now bury the things that Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré loved best: Bruno's dog Stink, and Horatio's monkey Giuseppe."
- "Although all these modes of transport leave a lot to be desired, I believe that the train option is the least likely to make you want to commit suicide."
- "The weather looks good, although it is night time, and I can't see much."
- "None of those things matter... although big boobs would be great."
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Although'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.