Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Jeff (Australia) : Well, Brent, Australia is a Commonwealth nation, under the protection of the Queen of England, although we're independent."
- "Although all these modes of transport leave a lot to be desired, I believe that the train option is the least likely to make you want to commit suicide."
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "Your nose is like an eagle's beak, although you cannot smell!"
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "No pigeons were harmed in the making of this film, although there are those who say they're pests, rats with wings."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "Although we haven't recovered their bodies, we now bury the things that Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré loved best: Bruno's dog Stink, and Horatio's monkey Giuseppe."
- "Here's the last line: Your nose is like an eagle's beak, although you cannot smell."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Although'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!