Übersetzung & Definition
an animal: ein Tier
- "a "barbie" is a barbecue – or for you and me, "burning animals on the fire."
- "Owner : I can't give you a refund, but I can replace him with another animal."
- "They drink lots of beer, they love barbecues, and they have many beautiful animals."
- "Now we've come to realise that animals deserve the right to be treated fairly in a place free from discrimination."
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly skilled office job!"
- "Dr. Gilchrist : Hello, this is Dr. Jermaine Gilchrist from the Bruningburger Institute of Animal Psychology."
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "Narrator : Do you think that these animals deserve these equal rights?"
- "I've never seen so many animals!"
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Animal'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...