Übersetzung & Definition
(I was going to call you) anyhow: (Ich wollte dich) sowieso (anrufen)
- "How is Sheik Jafar, anyhow?"
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "Anyhow, I think it's safe to say that I won that debate decisively."
- "Anyhow, I only wanted to thank you for your help."
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your "neck of the forest"* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
- "Anyhow, I'm calling for two reasons."
- "Moira : Anyhow, that's all the time we have for this morning."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Anyhow'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.