Übersetzung & Definition
around the world (or globe): um die Welt
Bruno has traveled around the world. Bruno ist um die Welt gereist.
- "His travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
- "More specifically, we'll examine the health benefits and risks of diets around the world."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and welcome to Radio Rhubarb's News Round-Up of newsworthy events from around the globe!"
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Around the world'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.