Übersetzung & Definition
as for (myself): was (mich) betrifft
As for Horatio, tell him that I'll deal with him later. Was Horatio betrifft, sag ihm, dass ich mich später um ihn kümmern werde.
- "As for crashing into the ocean, it's something I'd like to avoid."
- "As for being close to public transport, I don't think it could have been any closer to the railroad tracks."
- "As for your dog Stink, I can prove he's crazy."
- "As for the area around the building's entrance, I am pretty confident that the bike is resting on public property."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation... I'll see you there?"
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "As for nap time, I'm afraid I remain unconvinced of its efficacy."
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
- "As for the fragrance, I'm no expert, but it smells similar enough to merit a closer analysis from our experts."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'As for'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Was unsere User sagen:
Besser als ein Wörterbuch: Verbessern EnglischkurseSie Ihr Englisch gratis mit Gymglish.