Übersetzung & Definition
as long as: solange
You can keep the car as long as you want. Du kannst das Auto behalten solange du willst.
Our business will continue to prosper as long as the economic situation does not change. Unsere Geschäfte werden weiterhin gut laufen, solange sich die wirtschaftliche Situation nicht verändert.
- "Philip, feel free to bring a date, as long as she doesn't mind that we talk a little business."
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "Sometimes I feel the company itself could be burning down, but as long as everything looked good on paper they would be satisfied."
- "It is guaranteed to prevent crime (as long as it's used in combination with several other methods, which I am also researching)."
- "The future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno Delavigne remains behind the steering wheel."
- "And as long as I've got my suit and tie"
- "And finally, as long as you're removing junk from the building, why don't you help Horatio clear out some of the junk from his office?"
- "I am quite happy to consider any of the above options, as long as it's number 4."
- "You can come over, as long as you bring some rum, some rubber gloves and a towel."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'As long as'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.